Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Plans For The Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What are you planning to do during the first week of August?

I have a new phone to play with, and a bank account to fix. When I fix my bank account, I might spend some money.

Comments

• Options
    A few days with my nephew, out with my sister on Thursday, lots of Skype sessions with my smelly friend and reading lots.

I still can't believe it's already August.
  • Options
    Riotdog has had to go into long term boarding (after me only having him back for 10 days) because I can't walk him without a power assisted wheelchair and after mine ended up in a ditch last week I'm a bit stuck. Really upset about it too but it could take months to find funding!

On the upside I'm going on holiday for a week with MrRiot, his little one and mama riot. Just won't be the same without the dog...
  • Options
    A few days with my nephew, out with my sister on Thursday, lots of Skype sessions with my smelly friend and reading lots.

I still can't believe it's already August.

What excellent weather to be out with your nephew and sister in.
  • Options
    Miss_Riot wrote: »
    Riotdog has had to go into long term boarding (after me only having him back for 10 days) because I can't walk him without a power assisted wheelchair and after mine ended up in a ditch last week I'm a bit stuck. Really upset about it too but it could take months to find funding!

On the upside I'm going on holiday for a week with MrRiot, his little one and mama riot. Just won't be the same without the dog...

That's bad news about Riotdog.

Enjoy your holiday. It is better to get stuck in sand than to get stuck in a ditch, if the tide is out.