Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

YouthNet Website Advisor opportunity - 1 day sessions - London based

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
This is an opportunity for you to help us shape TheSite.org so it is interesting and easy to use.

You need to be available on Friday 25th July to attend one of our two sessions, either 11.00am-1.00pm or 1.30pm-3.30pm, at our office in Old Street London.

We need your help in deciding what needs to be on the website, how it is structured and designed.

Your input will be fed in to all of our decisions so we will develop a website for you.

On the day you will be working in a team to create a number of user profiles, highlighting their characteristics and needs so that we can understand what is required from our digital services. We aim to continue to design and improve our service to meet on-going needs from our users.

Click here to register for the opportunity

Any questions?

:)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Are you able to refund travel expenses? :)
    Omg this sounds awesome!

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Are you able to refund travel expenses? :)

Possibly from where you are B-A, so if interested then do go ahead and complete the form.

We don't have budget for beyond the South East on this one though I'm afraid.
    What's this about? Can u put ur comments onto the site about what changes u want to be made to improve the service?
    Don't know where this event is being held at but can't go as I live to far away and that weren't even thinking if going anyway but can u put ur comments o to the site so u can take our thoughts what u cando to improve the site? Who's holding up this event? You?
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hi Crazykiss,

As the advert says the event is in central London.

My colleague Sau is co-ordinating this one.

However, yes, you can give us you suggestions at anytime, this is the forum for them:

http://vbulletin.thesite.org/forumdisplay.php/102-TheSite-Problems-amp-Suggestions

Oh ok. Thanks for letting me know. I will check the form out.