Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Eczema on eyes - Make-up tips?

HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
So I have eczema on my eyes and I miss wearing eye-shadow. I have steroid cream however I'm not supposed to use it as it thins the skin. I do have Oilatum (another sort of cream) however I always forget to put it on. Also when I do use it for a long time, it doesn't go fully.
I was wondering if anyone knows of any make-up I can put on so I can wear eye-shadow :)

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have the same and I've just started using eucerin mild face wash and 5% urea facial moisturiser and it's the only thing I've found which works!! And you can put make up over it as it's got a silicone base to it.
  • Options
    Oh thank you. Where can you get this from?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Large boots and online I think
  • Options
    Ok thank you :)
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    i just use e45 cream... the tinted moisturizer instead of foundation, then voila :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    I did previously try e45 cream but it had a burning feeling so I stopped using, then went to the docs and got Oilatum.
    Thank you :)