Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Plans For The Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What are you doing in the first week of June?

I could be off to school for up to 6 hours. I’m going to try to watch more tennis and cycling than I have in previous weeks. Oh yeah and I’ve got to go to the dentist and tell them how well I look after my teeth.

Comments

• Options
    Are they going to tell you off for eating too many bourbons Wayne :P
    My brother and sister have gone back to school so I plan on relaxing and hopefully seeing the penguins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Tues wrote: »
    Are they going to tell you off for eating too many bourbons Wayne :P
    My brother and sister have gone back to school so I plan on relaxing and hopefully seeing the penguins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'll tell them I don't eat bourbons and they shouldn't either.
    They'll believe me.

You'll say the same to the penguins and they'll believe you. That is the reason you're seeing the penguins isn't it?
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Been in revising all today, pretty much, even spent my free revising :P Dedication!!! Going to spent early hours of tomorrow revising, then got exam for Psychology tomorrow. Wednesday I have to start revising for PY4, which is the Wednesday after, and hoping to box stuff in my room up, that I don't want in my room no-more :P Like from draws and shit after exams are done, and also going to fit in baking, want to bake Chocolate Molten Lava cake - NOM! Destresser! I don't really have full on plans, going with the flow really! Sports have all been cancelled due to exam - and can't go to volunteering as need to revise!