Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

So I only just realised I pass 100% as a girl!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
People have not known I am trans, no known I am pre-HRT and not picked up on any masculine traits. I got greeted like a female by guys all the time in public, identified as a girl, never identified as a guy ever.

I have narrow shoulders like a gir so most tops just fit me nicely and I have fat in my legs so things like shorts don't have a masculine effect on me.

Onto my face... my eyes are extremely wide like a woman with a normal level of Estrogen, my lips are very plumpy like a womans. I have colour in my skin which is also a feminine traits.

Onto my voice... My voice is soft toned and has only a slight resonance. That's is one of my androgynous features. I used to see myself as not passing but that's because I didn't quite know how to do my hair or dress properly, I was just learning and I automatically came across as a dyke. I've also had people say I look like a dyke in several of my boy photos.

These are pictures of me now and I don't even try to pass nor do I do anything to compliment any masculine feature because I can't seem to find one. I do however adore wearing makeup daily because makeup makes my eyes pop more and adds more defination to my already feminine cheeks and a nice shine on my lips. Yes I like to have a dolly effect on my lips, I think it looks very great!

Attachment not found.
Attachment not found.
Long Lashes, extremely proud! :)
Attachment not found.
Thinner lips, that's just the way I was smiling.
Attachment not found.
Attachment not found.

I really want to start hormones asap to see how more feminine my features could get! Oh and mind the fringe! Bad hair job haha.

People have told me that if they didn't know I was a pre-HRT trans woman they would've thought I was a cis woman.

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey Helen,
    Thanks for sharing your progress, it sounds like you're become more and more confident about your identity recently - both private and public, which is really positive.

Are you in conversations about HRT at the moment?
  • Options
    **helen** wrote: »
    Hey Helen,
    Thanks for sharing your progress, it sounds like you're become more and more confident about your identity recently - both private and public, which is really positive.

Are you in conversations about HRT at the moment?

I am not even at a GIC yet. My GP keeps lying about refering me. She keeps saying she's referred me but according to other people she hasn't. It's pissing me off cause people like my parents say things like "What if she's just forgetting? She has a LOT of patients to deal with too, you know?". If she'd forgotten she wouldn't have told me she REFERRED me, she would've said something like "Oh sorry I forgot to refer you." or... "I haven't refered you yet.". I am trying to get a referral to Newcastle instead of Leeds which is the closest one to me because Newcastle has a 6 month waiting list where as Leeds has a much longer one.

I have been putting in complaints on the NHS. Fed up of being messed about.
  • Options
    As soon as stem cell female organs become available I'm going to have it. Would rather be off HRT so that I don't have to take it. As for transplants. We all know SRS is available but Sweden has sucessfully don't uterus transplants on trans women however the body rejects them and tries to destroy them but can be avoided with suppressor drugs and they are able to give birth through a C-section because even if the pelvis in a particular trans woman was thin enough for the baby the neovagina isn't suitable for delivering a baby. I would rather avoid that and have female organs that my body would accept. I am not going to go for SRS but keep waiting for science to progress because I can see they are working on things like this! :)
  • Options
    Another I forgot to mention about uterus transplants. Women are born with eggs, they don't develop new eggs. This means that the baby would be biological to the original owner of the uterus and not to you because the eggs contain her genetical data and not yours because your body didn't produce the eggs. I would love to have a biological baby that's biological to me in the same way as it would be to a cis woman as well as it being biological to it's father. I would love to see my baby grow up and develop traits from both me and it's father.