Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

minds everywhere

BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
my minds everywhere tonight, It's Rob's funeral tomorrow, i'm not ready to say goodbye ... i knew he was gonny go at some point, but didnt think it would be this soon ... just trying to find something to wear for it is breaking my heart ... no dark colours are allowed ... Everythings bright :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi BubblesGoesBoo

Just checking in to say that I we're thinking of you today.

Saying goodbye is never easy.

Wear something bright and remember his life fondly.

Keep dropping by to let us know how things are going for you.

We're always here.

Phil :heart:
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey Bubbles,

How are you today? :heart: - I'm deeply sorry for your loss, did you go to the Funeral? Funeral's aren't a time to say good bye, the person will forever be with you, maybe not in real life but in spirite, and his memory will go on forever, it's a time to remember the good times, and even the bad. How did the funeral go?

-Massive *hug*'s- Keep in mind, I'm always here for you :heart:

Best wishes,
    WhispersOfTheHeart
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Thanks guys, The funeral went okay ... The hall was packed and people were standing in the corridors ... When i got home saw on FB that 872 attended, all in bright colours to remember his life, instead of his death :heart:
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''