Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

do i have bipolar??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hello im 13 years old and i think im showing the symptoms of bipolar
ive been having "episodes" of depression i guess when ive been so down and dont wanna talk to anyone have suicidal thoughts and my head races with very negative thoughts i dont wanna be around anyone i feel everyones out to get me and i have had hallucinations and a voice in my head telling me to do horrid things and calling me names this goes on almost every other week! i feel worthless have self doubt on myself. but then i have these soo hyper and i feel almost high and i cant control myself i feel adrellerling i do so much crazy stuff i spend any money i get on expensive things i dont want my head races so fast i feel so important and ontop of the world and im so fidgety i scratched so hards in 7 different places its was left sore and marked. once i ran off into the woods for 4 and a half hours just to run around and climb so high into trees even tho i did fall of a tree and cut my leg i carried on(which is very strange for me since im a scared of everything) i sound mad but i dont remember controlling myself. i feel ontop of the world but i also feel everyones against me the voice is telling me "everyones after me but im invicabled so it doesnt matter" and i dont no what to do ive been reffered to a mental health place but nothings happened and i dont feel safe around myself!!