Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

April Foooools!

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster

Comments

• Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I saw on Metro, about 5-a-day (fruit) becoming 10, and a new law about a daily limit for selfies.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    A girl I went to school with is born on 1st April. No one ever believed her when she said it was her birthday, felt a bit sorry for her
  • Options
    ella! wrote: »
    A girl I went to school with is born on 1st April. No one ever believed her when she said it was her birthday, felt a bit sorry for her

Same. He's a bit of an idiot which doesn't really help his case much
  • Options
    Georgie_Georgie_ Posts: 112 The Mix Convert
    Spaghetti tree harvest failure.. Lots of panic buying, supermarkets ran out.. Didn't know spaghetti grew on trees. ;)
  • Options
    I saw on Metro, about 5-a-day (fruit) becoming 10, and a new law about a daily limit for selfies.

I heard the fruit thing too and thought it was real!!

I also heard on the radio about a new rule coming in meaning that they would only allow cars of certain colours to go into congestion zones and places like town centres on certain days and times.........

OK, now I think about it that's gotta be one
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    I heard the fruit thing too and thought it was real!!
    I thought that too at first, but for one I think that if anyone ate 10 fruits a day they wouldn't be able to eat anything else at all, and also, it probably wouldn't be first-page material.
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    me and my friend wrapped her parents car up in cling film ... wasnt really an april fools but was funny as hell :P
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    I thought that too at first, but for one I think that if anyone ate 10 fruits a day they wouldn't be able to eat anything else at all, and also, it probably wouldn't be first-page material.

Saw the 10 fruit thing and thought the same. Then I saw the 7 a day thing and assumed it was a joke. Apparently not...!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-26818377
  • Options
    I think it's sacry :/ buts that's mr for you
  • Options
    JPick wrote: »
    Saw the 10 fruit thing and thought the same. Then I saw the 7 a day thing and assumed it was a joke. Apparently not...!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-26818377

Maybe not James :D