Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Plans For The Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So assuming you have finished snoring so the week has began for you, what are your plans for the week? This is the thread to share anything good or positive you’re planning on doing this week.

I’m planning to buy a new computer, go to meetings, do some searching and do some reading.

Comments

• Options
    I want a new computer, I'm in the process of saving for one.

Today I'm having my hair done, styled, but I'm tired and icky so I'm not that bothered.

Seeing my nephew.. I think..

I don't know.
  • Options
    I want a new computer, I'm in the process of saving for one.

Today I'm having my hair done, styled, but I'm tired and icky so I'm not that bothered.

Seeing my nephew.. I think..

I don't know.

Hopefully your nephew hasn't learned how to pull your hair yet.

I don't want a new computer but I have to get one that has modern Windows on it. You could get all the people you bought presents for to donate towards your new computer.
  • Options
    WAYNEEEEEEEEEEE :D

how are u?

well meal tonight and somebodys birthday this sunday :D:yes::birthday::yippe::yippe::hyper::hyper::shocking:
  • Options
    WayneS wrote: »
    You could get all the people you bought presents for to donate towards your new computer.

I like this plan!
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Usual Shite college week, volunteering with Guides tonight however, should be fun! They get to control the leaders D: - I do hope they haven't got anything embarrassing planned though D: And rest of the week is pretty much usual, same shit, different week kinda thing, just spent my free playing cards though, thinking about it. I won chase the ace, so I'm cool with that ;) Orthodontist on Wednesday at 8:45, to early D: -Sleeps- But yeah! What books are you reading at the moment Wayne?

Currently procratinating law though, and my teacher will soon kill me D: Because I feel shite and don't wish to do any work :p
  • Options
    Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    I'M COMING INTO YOUR CHAT TONIGHT. :) And sheep. And school work. And Fireball brownies. But CHAT.
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Annaarrr!! wrote: »
    I'M COMING INTO YOUR CHAT TONIGHT. :) And sheep. And school work. And Fireball brownies. But CHAT.

SHEEP? :heart:
    What's Fireball Brownies? Are they nommy? :O
  • Options
    On the faaaaarm again on friday:) and brownies made with fireball whiskey. I dont know I'll let you know like tomorrow if I actually do them then :P <3
  • Options
    WAYNEEEEEEEEEEE :D

how are u?

well meal tonight and somebodys birthday this sunday :D:yes::birthday::yippe::yippe::hyper::hyper::shocking:

Enjoy the food tonight and on Sunday presuming you get some of the birthday cake.
  • Options
    **Angel** wrote: »
    Usual Shite college week, volunteering with Guides tonight however, should be fun! They get to control the leaders D: - I do hope they haven't got anything embarrassing planned though D: And rest of the week is pretty much usual, same shit, different week kinda thing, just spent my free playing cards though, thinking about it. I won chase the ace, so I'm cool with that ;) Orthodontist on Wednesday at 8:45, to early D: -Sleeps- But yeah! What books are you reading at the moment Wayne?

Currently procratinating law though, and my teacher will soon kill me D: Because I feel shite and don't wish to do any work :p

I agree that is too early. "Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History" lectures by Thomas Carlyle. I'm onto chapter 2 and determined to read a lot more of it.
  • Options
    Annaarrr!! wrote: »

Coming to chat is the best plan for your week, especially if you bring the sheep with you.
  • Options
    WayneS wrote: »
    Coming to chat is the best plan for your week, especially if you bring the sheep with you.
    And yours. Don't even try and deny it. Baaaa
  • Options
    Work today. Work tomorrow. Then off to London. On Wednesday I'm going to be on This Morning talking about self harm with the lovely Dr Ranj. Back to work on Thursday and Friday. And probably Saturday too.
  • Options
    Work today. Work tomorrow. Then off to London. On Wednesday I'm going to be on This Morning talking about self harm with the lovely Dr Ranj. Back to work on Thursday and Friday. And probably Saturday too.

If you have time after your TV appearance, write us all an autograph.