Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Happy Friday :)

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
HAPPY-FRIDAY-BD.jpg

Hey guys :wave:

It's that time of the week.. Woo yeah it's Friday:yippe:

My plans for the weekend consist of not doing a whole lot to be honest. I don't have volunteering at the minute, and I am missing it, and the young people. But I am enjoying being able to chill out a bit. I haven't been well and still not 100% so the rest may do me good.

I may just see where the days take me, I like that idea :heart:

If you haven't got any plans, how do you like to spend your weekends?

As always looking forward to reading your replies on your plans. Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Wasn't going to post today but may as well.

Struggling to keep my eyes open today so I'm just upstairs watching comedies, hopefully I'll doze off at some point. Uh.

I'm not doing anything but I thought I might ask my sister to go shopping with me tomorrow. Gets me some air, and I always like spending money. Want some new jogger bottoms, my others are too big for me now.

Sunday, reading probably. I'll probably be reading on and off this weekend.
  • Options
    Waiting for a visit from the RSPCA to see if Fiend and I can be responsible cat parents or if we will be consigned to being crazy cat ladies without a cat.
  • Options
    Good luck with your RSPCA visit ladies :)

I am going to be house viewing tomorrow - exciting but scary as I'll be properly moving in with my boyfriend!

Sunday I am hoping to be able to go dancing, but may also be going to see a friend :)
  • Options
    It went well but quickly; cat is already in the house and acting like she owns the place!

Enjoy house hunting
  • Options
    hahhaa, great to hear! :) hopefully the crazy cat lady thing starts soon! whats the cats name?
  • Options
    Evadne (Mrs. Evadne Cake). She is quite adventurous if left alone but hiding under our spare bed right now because I'm here.
  • Options
    piccolo wrote: »
    Evadne (Mrs. Evadne Cake). She is quite adventurous if left alone but hiding under our spare bed right now because I'm here.
    Yay! You are cat parents! Randomcat sends special miaowkisses to Evadne to make her feel welcome in her new home.
  • Options
    piccolo wrote: »

Pictures!
  • Options
    Attachment not found.

With Grace's post in the background. We thought she was a nervous cat, but she seems very friendly and happy already (famous last words).
  • Options
    Heart! Can't wait to meet her! Xx
  • Options
    Working tomorrow. Date, in theory, tomorrow evening. If it goes well then also Sunday. If it doesn't then I'll be working Sunday as well because I'm broke as shit.
  • Options
    Plans have improved for me. Taking the little sister to watch frozen. I am looking forward to watching it. :) spending time with little sister too.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Aww Picc and fiend, she looks lovely!

As for me... working tomorrow and maybe climbing sunday :)
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Cute kitty!
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    So much for a relaxing weekend...Me at the moment trying to do Psychology essay :p

5349492977_d7e7d41a35_o.jpg
  • Options
    **Angel** wrote: »
    So much for a relaxing weekend...Me at the moment trying to do Psychology essay :p

5349492977_d7e7d41a35_o.jpg

Aww hope you manage to get it done. Also hope you manage to get some rest at some point too.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Running Sunday and what I do tomorrow really depends on the weather. I do want to go into town. But not if the weather is anything like it has been today.