Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

a new kind of street art.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
a new kind of street art.
we all have access to cordless drills and screwdrivers so lets get out there and start brightening up our streets...our world. from moscow to bombay to manchester to new orleans...yes around the globe. lets get drilling and screwing and dont forget the rawlplugs !
chairs, clocks, pots, pans, wardrobes, coffee tables etc. screw em to the walls the pavements, hanging from bridges or the sides of tower blocks......the only limit is your imagination, i suppose thats limiting with some of you lot.
i declare that i, mr roll, am the founder of this new art. i take no responsibility for those who die falling from the sky or electrocuting themselves whilst drilling into hidden cables.
so come on........DONT BIN IT , SCREW IT.
it will be the new gtaffiti...it will be big and it started here.
make the site famous......MAKE ME FAMOUS !!
I , THE FOUNDER OF A NEW ART FORM................seriously.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    *ready's his screwdriver*

:D
  • Options
    NEWS FLASH students were found building a kitchen round a hole in the road in north london. a local councilor was reported to have
    commented that it made a change from students stealing the temporary traffic lights and road cones.
  • Options
    NEWS FLASH. Sources within the Art Establishment acknowledge the influence of Mr Roll on modern art. However, according to squirrels close to Mr. Roll, acceptance demeans the sponteneity of the art form.

Extreme art is the latest craze. Foregoing street art, a group of intrepid climbers began the trend for a new form of art. Their exploits include nailing a sofa atop Table Mountain, and suspending a coffee table between two karstic features in Croatia. The craze is now spreading worldwide, with Californian extreme sports fans taking up the call to arms.

With acceptance by the Establishment, and a new deveolved form of the art, it seems like the end of the phase which was "street art", and the importance of its self=proclaimed creator, Mr. Roll. Surely now, the artists concerned can look back and demean their "works". What now for our mean streets?

Ironically, the beneficiaries have been the homeless, who have stolen the "works", often for usage or sale. Perhaps "street art" has been returned to the people of the streets.

Kitsch, baby.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jono_H
    *ready's his screwdriver*

:D
    Every man dies.Not every man truly lives.
    The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
    Education is not filling a bucket, but lighting a fire.
    mr roll declares JONO H a genius! appoints him chairman jono ..against his will. punters reckon jono's fine principals will soon be washed aside by the prospect of joining the ever growing band of fat cats, said to be growing ever richer on the back of "mindless vandalism", the so called "ultimate free style art " . DAILY TELEGRAPH.
  • Options
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhtttt

This is far too much for a confuddled monday head, besides the fact that you've posted it everywhere, I'm gonna close it.
This discussion has been closed.