Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

My Tits Are Deformed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello, i am wrighting from someone else's account.......I am 15 and a female from Rotherham i have been looking at my tits and they look wrong....The shape is strange and my nipples are massive and stick out 4 miles.......Somone please help me..

THANKS

Comments

• Options
    Dont worry you`re still growing.:)

Oh, ......and most guys LOVE BIG NIPPLES:D
  • Options
    You may get more help in the Health Forum but generally speaking, see your doctor and he'll be able to put your mind at rest. I'm sure that you have nothing to worry about though - everyone is self-critical. *hugs*
  • Options
    No tits r deformed, evry1 has different shapes. They may look weird 2 u but they can still change, but if they dont dont worry loasa blokes like big nipples i kno i do! ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bandit4911
    Dont worry you`re still growing.:)

Oh, ......and most guys LOVE BIG NIPPLES:D

Very true - and boobs are boobs, blokes dont look at them and think 'Hmm, well one is slightly bigger than the other etc, etc'

:)
  • Options
    face it...the only way your breasts are really weird is if you do something like paint them green or something:).
    seriously though...everyones different (really different).

take a long look at your toes...then look at someone elses.
    notice any differences?
    same with every part of you...if you REALLY wanted to, you could start thinking of how strange your third-from-left eyelash is, or how much more triangle-shaped your kneecaps are...

i hate to say it (you have no idea how much) but you could try doing a search for things like "breasts look odd" and "boobs are weird shape".
    if i remember rightly there have been quite a few threads about your concerns...give it a go and read the threads...the replies could help you out.

Good Luck
    ~Braidsta:)
  • Options
    You're still growing, if you're 20 and still think their weird, and by then you would probably know if anything was abnormal or not, then maybe you could get a little worried about it, but unless it's something really major now, don't worry about it.
    And BTW, just like they have said, guys do like big nipples...