Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hello!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey there, just thought I'd introduce myself :)

Call me Ferly!

I'm a 20 year old female and I found this site on Clic Sargent. I figured it would be useful as I'm feeling slightly isolated and wanted to meet some new people.

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in September. I know it will be sorted soon, but I've been finding it difficult speaking to my friends and hoped to meet people who have maybe been through this or just won't freak out around me!

Anyway, enough of that. Hello, hello, hello! Nice to meet you all :)

Ferly x

Comments

• Options
    Hi Ferly, welcome to the site.

It might be worth making a post in the health and wellbeing forum about what you're going through, you'll get support and advice there :) we are a friendly bunch, no one is going to freak out don't worry!!

I've just had a look and this page: http://www.thesite.org/healthandwellbeing/generalhealth/healthatoz/cancer has some links to other advice sites specifically about cancer which might be a good support to you as well.

I hope your treatment is going well *hug*
  • Options
    Welcome to the boards :)
  • Options
    ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    Hi hun, :wave:
    you'll find a lot of support here. I lost my grandfather a few months ago to lung cancer, so if you ever need to talk feel free to pm me.