Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

It's nearly the weekend :)

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
Good morning everybody:wave: HAPPY FRIDAY!!!:yippe:

So it's nearly the weekend the last day of the working week. :thumb:

That's something to smile about :)

My plans this weekend are to go to a music fest with a friend and also go visit my nanna:heart:

What are your plans this weekend?
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    We're starting early, lunch with my family today then a long walk tomorrow.
  • Options
    Seeing family and going for a walk. Will probably have a film night as well :)
  • Options
    Supposed to fetish clubbing tomorrow. !st time i'll of been out the house socially for 4 years or so, but dunno if I want to go.
  • Options
    All sound like good plans lovelies :-)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    piccolo wrote: »
    We're starting early, lunch with my family today then a long walk tomorrow.

a long walk with pictures, and some water
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Finishing my dissertation today which means... first free weekend in forever :D I can hardly contain my excitement.
  • Options
    Might go out with a friend who has just learnt to drive. :)

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Supposed to fetish clubbing tomorrow. !st time i'll of been out the house socially for 4 years or so, but dunno if I want to go.

What are the pros and cons? :)
  • Options
    Ellie :) wrote: »
    Might go out with a friend who has just learnt to drive. :)

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Next weekend is gonna be the bestest ♡

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2
  • Options
    Gonna be on my own, so interview prep and world of warcraft, probably.
  • Options
    **helen** wrote: »
    What are the pros and cons? :)

Pro -

Haven't been out (socially) for ages

Chance to put me rubber gear on and go fetish for the night (it's a more fetish night at a fetish club i.e. dress code)

Might get a shag from a tall guy (sucker for 'em) as he's going.

As I haven't been there for a while i'll be a 'new face' and probably/hopefully get some interest. For interest see shag.

Cons -

Haven't been out for ages :)

The hiv drugs I take move the fat from all around my body to my stomach (lipodystrophy) so in black rubber i'll probably look like a bin bag !

Can't drink anymore (well a small sweet sherry or 2) because of the hypertension/heart medication i'm on and will be walking round saying '£2.50p for fucking lemonade' all night :D

Getting rid of a tension headache, got meds off GP today for it but don't wanna go out, get headache and have to come back.

The socio/agorio phobia thing, though it will be dark and i'll have Leigh and they have an outside smoking area to escape to. Yeah I know it outside and the agora stuff don't go, but it's enclosed and sheltered and cool after sweaty rubber/leather bar.
  • Options
    going to Blackpool illuminations tonight :)
  • Options
    Was meant to be at a wedding today but instead I'm sat at home crying.
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote: »
    Was meant to be at a wedding today but instead I'm sat at home crying.

hope your okay, here have a hug *hug*