Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

just want to die

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm the lowest i've ever been and could ever be. Don't know what to do. Really don't know how to keep going anymore :(

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey,

Just read back over your last few threads, it sounds like you're feeling really let down at the moment and are struggling with changes in circumstances due to your mental health - work not being as it should be and living back at home.

You mentioned before that your Mum had called your CMHT because she was worried about you - have you told her how let down you're feeling by them and that you feel rejected because of the lack of calls back you've had? If your mum is clear on what's going, it might help to have her backing to get things followed up? Or even maybe a different kind of support?

Bananamonkey mentioned about coming to support chat - did you go along on Sunday? You're always welcome and there's a session tonight at 8pm :)
  • Options
    Hi Helen sorry for another ranty thread just have no one to talk to and so fed up. Thanks for your reply. I don't really want my mum to be involved she isn't very understanding and i'm not comfortable with her being involved.

Oh yeah I would like to but i'm in such a bad way atm I'd be useless in chat and I don't want to bring anyone else down :/
  • Options
    You have a friend in all of us here on TheSite :)
  • Options
    Aw thank you FishyFrags :)
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    No need to feel sorry about posting another thread - I was just trying to join the dots :)

have you checked out the routine thread? Just wondering if there's small things you're able to put in place to help look after yourself?
  • Options
    Thanks Helen :) I'll have a look thank you it's just particularly difficult when I can't study and looks like can't work anymore my concentration is rubbish so about the only thing I can do with myself is watch tv :(
  • Options
    Aw thank you FishyFrags :)

Any time! *hug*:wave: