Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The week ahead

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
What's occurin' ;)

I'm feeling pretty good, was up early for a change, got some brekkie on the way to TS towers (porridge with bananas and maple syrup :yum:)

This week I'm most looking forward to going to the launch of Doc Ready, some of you might have heard of it? Here's the website - http://www.docready.org/static/client/index.html#/home

The thing that I'm procrastinating about is tidying my flat for visitors - currently looks like a bombs hit it :blush:

How about you?

1. I'm feeling...

2. I'm most looking forward to...

3. I'm procrastinating about...

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    1. I'm feeling... tired. Not recovered from travelling home in the middle of the night

2. I'm most looking forward to... Jack coming over tomorrow, or Center Parcs this weekend

3. I'm procrastinating about...school work/personal statement
  • Options
    1. tired and hurty

2. not being tired and hurty

3. going back to hiv clinic or a shag I might get this week :)
  • Options
    1. I'm feeling... achey - I went hover-racing on Saturday and followed it up with 5 hours solid flute-ing (2.5 hour rehearsal followed by 2.5 hour concert!)

2. I'm most looking forward to... getting stuck into either Northern Lights or The Night Circus for book club - great books!

3. I'm procrastinating about... work in general.
  • Options
    I'm feeling...good but sore. Wii boxing has hurt my arms!

I'm most looking forward to...seeing a close friend tomorrow and doing some stuff for my dissertation later in the week.

I'm procrastinating about...replying to emails and editing work.
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I'm feeling nervous, back to college on Tuesday (Tomorrow) But also excited to see my friends as I've only spent the summer with half of them, and were like this insanely large group of friends! (Were an awesome lot)

I'm most looking forward to, getting back in to volunteering, and actually getting back in to a general routine, instead of having a haywire routine, also nomming on Ready Brek, as I ran out of ready Brek :O!

I'm procrastinating about, having to go to my subjects so I don't have to do the work we were given over Summer which I haven't done! On the bottom of the page it says 'MUST be handed in without fail in the first meeting of your A2 law class' scary!
  • Options
    1. I'm feeling... grumpy and tired

2. I'm most looking forward to... lying down

3. I'm procrastinating about... everything
  • Options
    **Angel** wrote: »

On the bottom of the page it says 'MUST be handed in without fail in the first meeting of your A2 law class' scary!

I have this, except it's maths..
  • Options
    ella! wrote: »
    I'm feeling...good but sore.

:naughty:
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    :naughty:

I was going to say something. But I think I'm just asking for rude comments. :p
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    1. I'm feeling... grumpy and tired

Too much work? :(

I think you should have bacon sandwiches for dinner. :cool:
  • Options
    Knowing them two there's sausage rolls and duvets involved. Grumpy coz pic had the last sausage roll, tired coz pic's a duvet snatcher !
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    1. I'm feeling... unsettled, kinda lost. But it will pass.
    2. I'm most looking forward to... finding a job (probably not this week but that's all I got).
    3. I'm procrastinating about... sending applications.

Confusing, huh?
  • Options
    I'm feeling apprehensive about the next week / term / year ahead.

I'm most looking forward to catching up with people who I've not seem all summer.

I'm procrastinating about calling up about not being paid because I know I've probably fucked something up and I'll never get my pay.
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Knowing them two there's sausage rolls and duvets involved. Grumpy coz pic had the last sausage roll, tired coz pic's a duvet snatcher !

I would like there to be sausage rolls. And pic doesn't eat pork, though she does occasionally steal the duvet. But she is definitely not as bad as I am, or indeed, the cat.
  • Options
    **helen** wrote: »

I need bacon, you're right. Bacon is what I'm missing in my life.
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Im feeling good. Really positive
    Im looking forward to the weekend :)
    Im not really procrastinating about anything

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    I'm feeling nervous (car is broken and off to the garage today!) but good :)
    I'm looking forward to my gym induction today
    I'm not procrastinating at the moment as I don't really have anything upcoming that I don't want to do...apart from paying the garage bill!
  • Options
    I'm feeling... slightly set adrift. Things could be a lot worse but they could also be somewhat better. Plans are stalling.

I'm looking forward to... actually getting a time and date for this apprenticeship interview I got... even though I've a feeling they'll turn me down because of my degree (having it doesn't mean I got the practical media experience I could get from this apprenticeship).

I'm procrastinating about... ringing up my dentist's to find out when my next appointment is and rescheduling it for next month.
  • Options

BIG NEWS!

work are supplying bacon or sausage or vegetarian rolls as a thank you for all our insanely hard work.
  • Options
    work are supplying bacon or sausage or vegetarian rolls as a thank you for all our insanely hard work.

pfft. can beat that. We haz right now, proper bacon (no added water shit), mini veggie sausage rolls, veggie sausage rolls and the ingredients to make errr, sausage rolls :) oh and cake, we have cake. rhubarb cake. http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php/155730-Baking-inspiration!?p=2494110#post2494110
  • Options
    I've just eaten a sausage sandwich, and now I'm going to have a little nap.
  • Options
    I've just eaten a sausage sandwich, and now I'm going to have a little nap.

Win!
  • Options
    TheFangirl wrote: »

I'm looking forward to... actually getting a time and date for this apprenticeship interview I got... even though I've a feeling they'll turn me down because of my degree (having it doesn't mean I got the practical media experience I could get from this apprenticeship).

What kind of media experience are you after? :)
  • Options
    What kind of media experience are you after? :)

I want to use some more professional standard softwares (as sometimes jobs look for you to be skilled with a certain piece of software) and also learn video and sound editing in a more structured manner.
    Also, camerawork. I need to get much better at that.

As an aside, they don't care about my degree. They understand why I would want to do this apprenticeship. This is good for me.
  • Options
    TheFangirl wrote: »

As an aside, they don't care about my degree. They understand why I would want to do this apprenticeship. This is good for me.

Excellent news! :)
  • Options
    Excellent news! :)

Too right.
    You've no idea how many apprenticeships I've seen in the past year that I couldn't apply for because of my degree. :(
  • Options
    I'm feeling fine and ok.
    I'm most looking forward to reading children's book.
    I'm procrastinating about working hard.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Im feeling pissed off its Sunday.
    Im looking forward to Friday.
    Im procrastinating about buying a ring
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    Im procrastinating about buying a ring

Er, hello!