Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

is it me or does my mum hates me :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I feel like my mum hates me so bad :(. I try help her with everything but she like.... With me i don't know what to do. When i come up i try to help her but she pushes and rejects it and gets snappy with me. She in a right mood with me at the moment i don't know what to i think i done something bad. My reashingship fading away. I don't want to loose it :(

Comments

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Heather.

I am sure your mum doesn't hate you. I am sorry to hear you feel like your relationship is fading. It is good that you know that, and the fact you don't want to lose it. I guess it could be that your mum is just having a bad day, or a few bad days. Don't take it too personally. I don't have a close relationship with my mum, but know matter what happens. I know she cares and would never hate me. I am sure that is the case for you.

How about writing your mum a letter. I sometimes do that it's great to express your thoughts and feelings without having to talk to your mum if you can't face it..

Keep smiling hun, it's gonna be okay <3
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey Heather,

It sounds like the relationship between you and your mother is really difficult at the moment. I can also understand why this has a negative effect on you, it sounds as though your mother is going through her own stress at the moment, maybe her intention isn't to push you away, but rather, she needs her own space?

I'm not sure if your mother does like you, or doesn't as I don't know her, but maybe talking to her about the relationship might be beneficial? BananaMonkey suggested writing a letter. How have you communicated with your mother in the past when you've seen her get in a mood or not get along with you? But I guess it's keeping in mind, what you want, and what your mum wants, it sounds like both sides are struggling.

I do think you would find it useful if you could talk to her, how is your relationship with your mother normally?

Best wishes,
    Angel