Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

please help!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am 16 and I have decided that I want to move out from my parents' house due to constant arguing..I am moving in to my boyfriend's,I have also just left school this June and am going to college in Leeds (where I am moving) I was wondering if I can get any benefits ?due to living out of my parents house and still staying in education
please help!


Sign In or Register to comment.