Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

May trigger....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I can't do this much more...... I need to be with her...... She needs me with her...... Who is going to look after her...... I can't do this I've bought some pills so after this message I'm going to take them sorry......

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey MrsMcelderry,

This isn't a crisis forum Mrs, please call 999 and call yourself an ambulance, or open up to a friend who can get you support. It's unfair on other users saying you're going to take them after writing this message, wouldn't you agree? Because you're actually not giving anyone the time to respond and you've also posted fairly late. Samaritans might also be useful to call on 08457 90 90 90...

Their are also some great resources here - http://www.thesite.org/healthandwellbeing/mentalhealth/depression/feelingsuicidal

Best wishes,
    Angel
  • Options
    Hi MrsM,

It sounds like you were feeling really desperate last night. I saw that you emailed Samaritans during support chat, did you hear back from them?

Let us know how you are today *hug* *hug*
  • Options
    Thanks angel.

Jo I really was desperate I still am.... Yeah I have had one email back still waiting for an reply back..... I'm still feeling no better.... I did try and take the pills last night but I felt this pull on my arm to stop me taking them I don't know if it was my nan.... I still want to be with her.... As I said she was my life I only kept going coz of her.....
  • Options
    Hey Mrs, I'm sorry to hear you're going through such a tough time.

It's really positive that you gave Samaritans a go, did you find the emailing helped? Also I noticed someone gave you a link for the cruse website. They support people who have suffered a bereavement. Do you think it maybe worth giving them a call?
    Here's the link just in case.

http://www.cruse.org.uk/