Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

is it me!!!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I been full of the cold, chest infection, the voruis for the last thew days and its made have lods of mixed feelings. Iam tryed to kill myself beause I feel that bad. (Its not worked) not worked. People have been really funny with me and said I need to stop saying ur need to stop attioning secking. They don't understand what iam going threw and have to cope with. I don't know y and it makes me cry and makes me want to kill myself. No-one cares about me or my feelings. I really don't want to feel like this I don't want to die.

Someone help me

Comments

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Maybe try and get into chat to get some peer to peer support. Its on now til 9
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey Heather,

Clearly you know we care, if you didn't I doubt you would even consider posting on here or interacting with the users what so ever. Being ill and filled with cold and flu and having a chest infection can have a major impact on how you feel and how your mood is, would it be worth talking to your GP about how bad these illness' are actually making you feel, Heather?

I'm glad the attempt failed, do you have a crisis plan in place when you feel like this? For example friends you can call, services you can talk to, distractions you can take part it, etc? - If not, would you consider making one? I've often found self soothing helps when I feel miserable, it's rather relaxing, even when I jump to judgements like 'I don't deserve this' that's when I quesion, 'Why don't I deserve it?'

You're very positive when responding to other people, so I know you know what services you have in place, for example Samaritans, you can call Samaritans on 08457 90 90 90 and get confidential emotional support from them on a more 1-2-1 basis, which might be easier on you.

Do keep us updated on how things go for you Heather :)

Best wishes,
    Angel
  • Options
    Hey Heather

Some really great advice there from **Angel**

How have things gone since the other day?

Phil :thumb:
  • Options
    I really want to die don't want to live no-more
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Heather - Did you try any of my above suggestions? :)
    Would you consider calling Samritans?
  • Options
    Cont :(:(:(
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Heather you can text the Samaritans too. They are really helpful. I am speaking from personal experience. Hope your okay :)
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "