Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I want to stop being pissed off

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am fed up of being consistently pissed off. My house has been a building site nightmare for the past 4 months and I'm having to move out for another 3 weeks so they can finish it off. I'm pissed off I'm having to foot the bill for all of it. I'm pissed off that I'm missing loads of things because I'm going away. I'm pissed off with my mum for being so anxious and constantly being such a tard at times and annoyed with me at things which aren't my fault. I'm pissed off at my ex for being a dick generally and looking at my dating profile the other day, I'd like forget he ever existed. I'm pissed off at my health, and the fact no doctor has answers. I'm pissed off with all my friends having fucked off and having pretty much abandoned me as I've gotten worse. I'm pissed off with needing as much care as I do, and being out of action for a couple of days or more if I don't take everything slowly and then I miss out so much.

I've tried doing the mindfulness and I just get so angry and annoyed with myself and the rest of the world. I can't think straight. I just feel really lonely at times I can go days without seeing anyone other that my mum or my carers.

Sorry huge long rant I'm just at the end of my tether Atm