Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

When people forget to plug their brains in...

plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
My flatmate just tried to WASH the toaster under running water, inside and out.
Nooooo_TheArtist.gif

Anything to top this?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    did they unplug it first?
  • Options
    Mmhm. Managed to stop her before she got it under the water though thankfully!
  • Options
    I don't have anything quite that bad. My friend thought that hamster exercise balls needed external pushing, and bowled my hamster across the room before I could stop her and explain that Flis can roll the ball nicely all by herself.
  • Options
    I enjoy the classic take lid off yoghurt pot, throw yoghurt in bin, retain lid routine.
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    I enjoy the classic take lid off yoghurt pot, throw yoghurt in bin, retain lid routine.

Or afterwards, throw spoon in bin, put yoghurt pot and lid to wash
  • Options
    I know someone who microwaved their wet cellphone thinking it'll dry off. They set it to 30 sec. and were planning to take it out in 10 sec but, it bursted in 2 sec....lol! :p
  • Options
    I work in Customer Service. My replies to this thread could be endless..... :)
  • Options
    I packed my wet phone (had been in the bath) in rice on the advice of my mum, without the back, memory card, SIM or battery. Suffice to say, it still rattles.
  • Options
    i deal with morons on a daily basis, never underestimate the power of stupidity.
  • Options
    Whowhere wrote: »
    i deal with morons on a daily basis, never underestimate the power of stupidity.

I had never encountered so much of it, until I moved into this flat!
  • Options
    Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    Me and my mum sat down for a good 5 minutes or so trying to figure out how the commentators for the boat race got down the river so quickly. We went through everything from golf carts to like a river side train until we figured they could take a boat.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I had a teacher in high school who once said "Kids, you do know that on live football matches, the commentator has seen the video and knows what will happen, right?"

Same one once asked for someone to bring some new chalk sticks. When the student asked if he should get colourful ones, he replied "No, just black-and-white ones."