Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

copout or geniune

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
around feb last yr I had a ons with this guy and went put sep ways he'd been chasing me a long time. Well since oct he got bk in touch on fb started talking to me was wary of him and only in march dud I give him my no. We text each other every day and I popped round his nothing happenebut the next couple of times we did have sex.

Everything was fine then I didn't go down one wkend and since then he's been off with me not bein as responsive to texts despite me being up his a few more timed since then.

I'm worried he's gone off me as I do like him but feel something's not right so sent him a text and this was the rely I got

Look my head is very fragile atm. As you know I was very ill & am still not 100% efficiently working. My mind changes from one day to the next & I don't know what I want. The pressure of a relationship would not be top of the pops right now.

Well that's the reply I got from him as he's been off for 2 months with his bipolar do I believe him

Comments

• Options
    I'm sure I saw this topic already... must be having a deja vu moment.

I think you should just take what he's said at face value. Bipolar is a difficult diagnosis it's hardly surprising that he needs some time to work it all out.
  • Options
    You're right Fiend. Jacob's_gal - you have already posted this in Health & Wellbeing so I'm going to close this one now. We encourage you not to duplicate threads :)

http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php/160616-Bipolar-and-relationships
This discussion has been closed.