Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

tuesday :)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What's evryone up today anything nice

Iam going garley shopping with my mum at hanley cont wait :D

Comments

• Options
    Are you going to do a new thread every day of the week?
  • Options
    y
  • Options
    Heather, it might be best to start one thread asking what everyone's doing at the start of the week instead of making one every day :) It'll be easier for people to keep up then.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Just answer her question people ;)

Heather, girly shopping sounds cool, you'll have to come back and tell us if you get anything.

I'm meeting-tastic at TS towers today, but looking forward to expert sleep chat later.
  • Options
    I'm in uni until 1 (currently staring out the window wanting to be outside) then I'm going to the gym :) love love love this weather
  • Options
    **helen** wrote: »

Heather, girly shopping sounds cool, you'll have to come back and tell us if you get anything.

I'm meeting-tastic at TS towers today, but looking forward to expert sleep chat later.

Ooh forgot about that, I'll have to join in if I remember!

Me and Hmmm7 owe man u a thrashing on fifa. And I'm working today. Well working and reading the boards on my phone. Bit overloaded which stresses me put which makes me avoid work...
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Pretending to research. Reality: everything is distraction central.
  • Options
    No I wasn't making everyday thad I telling u about going shopping with my mum. I got lods of things vest, shoes, we had a ice-cream and went to weather spoons for dinner and it was lush :D
  • Options
    No I wasn't making everyday thad I telling u about going shopping with my mum. I got lods of things vest, shoes, we had a ice-cream and went to weather spoons for dinner and it was lush :D

Sounds like a good day Heather. I also had ice cream today :yum:
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Sounds like a good day Heather. I also had ice cream today :yum:

I will be having ice cream now that you guys have mentioned it :p
  • Options
    I had an Oreo cornetto yesterday NomNomNom.

I don't like ice-cream as it makes me poorly but that...was lush (Totally getting into this speaking southern lark;) )
  • Options
    **helen** wrote: »

And this this! ^^^ is why I love you. :)
    Heather I'm sorry, saw the thread now. I did lots of house work today, spent some time with mum, made lunch and went out with Jen for grocery shopping. I'm still at my parent's but, Jen can hardly do much of grocery shopping alone.
    May go to her place tonight. :)
    I'm happy you had fun shopping and got to spend time with your mum and had ice cream, in fact I got my mum ice cream too today. :)
  • Options
    Sam come speak to flow?