Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hair..........?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, so I've got a bunch you-know, ' down below '. And I've been having quite a bit of hair shedding off there. I've never shaved it, but I wash down there once a day. I'm a bot confused as to if this normal or not. And if it is isn't,is there a solution to solving it

Comments

• Options
    :thumb:Don't shave it. Make it more and more longer. Then you can swing on your own hair. LIKE spider man
  • Options
    Joshdan right. Don't shave it all the time do it like ones every 3 days or 1 a week ;)
  • Options
    Ok, so I've got a bunch you-know, ' down below '. And I've been having quite a bit of hair shedding off there. I've never shaved it, but I wash down there once a day. I'm a bot confused as to if this normal or not. And if it is isn't,is there a solution to solving it

Hello, it's normal to lose hair a bit at a time, you wouldn't normally notice it from the rest of your body, but I'm sure you've seen it in your hair-brush or comb as well as the odd eye-lash, it's the same with your pubic hair, it comes out every so often.

If you're not in any discomfort it's probably nothing to worry about.

As for shaving, that's a personal preference for you. Some people trim it just a bit, some people shave it all off, some people leave it the way it is naturally, and some people shave shapes into it. It's worth bearing in mind that if you do decide to shave, and shave to the skin, you are likely to get a bit of stubble rash and perhaps in-growing hairs that can be uncomfortable.