Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

First Timer!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, so I thought" heck I'll do it.." as I got up to go to the bathroom. I grabbed my brush, after I used the toilet, and wiped and all that... I used my brush as a sort of a penis substitute and slowly pushed it in. It hurt, but after a minute it was a throbbing sting. I did bleed a little, but I'm not sure if this was the right choice for trying to not be a virgin anymore..?

Comments

• Options
    um, sex is usually a better way to do it. if youre going to masturbate, i wouldnt recommend using objects like that. maybe buy a toy, if you really want?
  • Options
    Virginity is someone who hasn't had coitus. Sticking a toothbrush in there doesn't mean you're no longer a virgin.
  • Options
    I would suggest buying a small bullet vibrator a a bit of lube, try clitoral stimulation first and then work up to trying internal stimulation.
  • Options
    Hi Tiger Sexy Girl,

Welcome to the boards :wave:

Here are a couple of article from our site to help, and below a quote from the first one that can help;

Being a virgin
    Losing your virginity
    What is a virgin?
    If we described it as someone who has not experienced penetrative sexual intercourse we'd be technically correct, but ignoring a whole host of alternatives. Why? Because sex isn't simply about penetration, just as being a virgin shouldn't define you as a person. Quite simply, it can mean as much or as little to your life as you like.
    Being a virgin doesn't mean you must be sexually naive or innocent: Nor does it make you a less enlightened person. Whatever your outlook, sexuality or experience, it's always worth finding out the facts about safer sex.

Try and be careful what objects you use as it could damage and hurt you. If you are interested in masturbation, here is some helpful advice :)
  • Options
    Really good answer. A brush can not take your virginity but a man can.