Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Fear

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I wasn't sure if i should create a thread or not.
I'm feeling quite paronoid at the moment. I can't go into too much detail due to the risk of my safety but the people are after me again and watching me. It's been building up for a while but for some reasons it's got more serious this past week. I cannot approach these people as they are out to kill me. I don't now who to turn to. they control so much i'm scared.
I don't know how i'm gonna get through the night.

Comments

• Options
    Hi BB

Sorry to hear things are getting tough for you again.

How have things been today? Did you speak to anyone else about how you were feeling, or spend the evening with people you feel safe around?

I know it might not be a great help in the heat of the moment, or if your distressed, but the MIND info page on Understanding Praanoio is a great resource that you should check out.

It gives info on its causes, how to seek help and useful contact numbers that might come in handy.

http://www.mind.org.uk/mental_health_a-z/8024_understanding_paranoia

It's important to protect yourself and if you genuinely feel worried for your safety or anxious you might harm yourself, it's always best to speak to a medical professional, whether that is 999 or your doctor (I know things have been tough with the GP too lately)

Please keep in touch and let us know how last night and today is going.

Phil :heart:
  • Options
    phil01 wrote: »
    Hi BB

Sorry to hear things are getting tough for you again.

How have things been today? Did you speak to anyone else about how you were feeling, or spend the evening with people you feel safe around?

I know it might not be a great help in the heat of the moment, or if your distressed, but the MIND info page on Understanding Praanoio is a great resource that you should check out.

It gives info on its causes, how to seek help and useful contact numbers that might come in handy.

http://www.mind.org.uk/mental_health_a-z/8024_understanding_paranoia

It's important to protect yourself and if you genuinely feel worried for your safety or anxious you might harm yourself, it's always best to speak to a medical professional, whether that is 999 or your doctor (I know things have been tough with the GP too lately)

Please keep in touch and let us know how last night and today is going.

Phil :heart:

Thanks for the link, Phil.

I'm just really struggling. i've spent the day sleeping and i think i'm gonna get an early night too. I can't face anyone and feel like just giving up. I've thought about overdosing, i feel so bad.
  • Options
    Someone help me :crying:
  • Options
    *hug*

why don't you get to bed like you were planning? if you can't sleep, maybe just read a book/magazine or listen to some music to drown out the thoughts a bit? I find being under my duvet really comforting and safe, maybe it's the same for you?
    :no:
  • Options
    omg hi wrote: »
    *hug*

why don't you get to bed like you were planning? if you can't sleep, maybe just read a book/magazine or listen to some music to drown out the thoughts a bit? I find being under my duvet really comforting and safe, maybe it's the same for you?
    :no:

Thanks for the hug, omg hi. I'm listening to music now. I feel lost.
  • Options
    I'm debating as to what to do. I saw my support worker today (shes not from mental health services) and i told her about the people out watching me. She said she is going to call my worker. I feel silly though because i feel it's a massive burden to tell others. it too puts me in a dangerous position with the people watching me. Today i saw those arseholes. 14:02. i went to take a picture but they left in time and convieniently i had no battery left on my camera.
    I've tried to spend as much time as possible at home and as much time as possible alone. This is too much of a head fuck.