Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

White Widow the myth

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Am I right in believing that it's just a myth that white widow contains a small amount of cocaine?

Comments

• Options
    Yup. And its not even a myth i've heard before.

AS far as i know white widow is just a very pale form of skunk, that usually has a lot of crystals.
  • Options
    Where's the sense in lacing a cheap drug with a far more expensive one?:rolleyes:
  • Options
    whoops

sorry dudes i actually laughed at my mate when he said that, just wanted to prove that he was wrong.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Anybody else heard the old classic:
    I got this weed the other day and it had been dipped in Acid!
    ...you can't even smoke acid. :rolleyes:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    it's all fucking reefer madness..........dont ever ever smoke weed it will kill you or turn you into a cabbage. look wot it did to me......i'm a dead cabbage. but if i can get enough money or fame then i can lye lay lie..on a slab next to georg worst and have my bits explained and transported. and when my brain is fried by the hashish the nhs will transplant your grandmas brain into my skull
    and i can start drink9ing marijuana juice all over again and fuck her mind up as well as my own ! fucking amazing werld we live in aye ?
    give me an arm transplant i've fucked all the viens up in this one.
    is it right missus that your enries died ? give us is lungs as mine are fucked from all that oldolbern.
    hey missus i erd your tommy had a big nob...can i have it if he dies before me........it'll give im lowds o pleasure. and one day an actor will be the president of the united states. and whspliff will be the king of engerland.
  • Options
    I have heard of bazzar things in weed but coke, thats just bollox. The reason white widow is called that is because when grown properly it should have white crystals of THC on it, also the hairs should be white too because it will be picked early.

As for other things in weed, a friend of mine in school once bought some hash from some travelers and had a serious trip from it. Totaly freeked him out, he was only about 14. I'm not sure what the fuck it was but he was sure it was spiked.

I've had weed which was supposed to be 'thai sticks' which made my mates arm go numb, not sure what the fuck that was either.

The wierdest I've heard of was a meth fiend mate of mine who once made a strong solution of meth in a little water and then soaked his weed in it. A mad rush with the skunk was reported to be quality.
  • Options
    lol myths like that crack me up...... one of my mates once said he'd smoked weed with speed in it... n another one of my mates was convinced that there was a teeny tiny amount of cocaine in the filters of malboro cigarettes..... altho I once smoked some really trippy funky weed at a festival n was hallucinatin all over the shop.... dunno what was in that!
  • Options
    The wierdest I've heard of was a meth fiend mate of mine who once made a strong solution of meth in a little water and then soaked his weed in it. A mad rush with the skunk was reported to be quality.

hmmmmm, I've done something similar which is pretty mad. Basically we used high volumed alcohol for bong water instead of water and did some weed through that...

It was whiskey and you could certainly taste it through the smoke, needless to say I'd take a stab that some of the alcohol was evaporated with the smoke heating it which we smoked.. so similar to that of weed and aerosol perhaps...
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    and whspliff will be the king of engerland.

I think someone is on drugs:p
  • Options
    think we all are m8 ..... best way to b innit? lol:D
  • Options
    aniherb.gif
    my mind has finaly gone. i have been drinking tap water for almost 50yrs. i'm sure the government have spiked it with chemicals that will make my teeth last longer than the rest of me.
  • Options
    is there a donor card available for me to fill in ?
    "yes he can have my teeth when i'm gone"
  • Options
    cant smoke acid (well, not that i know of)
    a mate of mine once done an acid bong though...same as a water bong but with acid.

i heard a myth (this is no lie) that is you cough while you puff on a skunk joint you turn into an alien!!!
    it gets better...
    this actually happened with two of my mates...one said it as a joke
    "if you cough now dan itll turn you into a little green alien"
    you can imagine the intensity of my laughing fit when Dans jaw dropped and he replied with
    "R-R-R-Really??"
    lmao

i heard that one about the charlie in white widow *laughs*.
    and the scag in rollin baccy.
    and the fibre glass in JPS fags.
    and another great one...
    according to some people i know; mango skunk is made by literally cross-breeding a cannabis plant with a mango.

:D
  • Options
    lol there r some poor disillusioned people around!
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Braidsta
    and the fibre glass in JPS fags.

Actually I think there could be an elemant of truth in that. I remember seeing something on the news about it!
    Weekender Offender