Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Feels rubbish

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I feel so lonely at the moment, i know i have friends, but i can't express my pain to them because it will hurt me as well as them. :crying:

I'm Transgender (MtF) and i can't tell my parents about this because i know my parents will kick me out. :crying: :banghead:

I feel like cutting something off that should not be there in the first place:banghead:

HELP :crying::crying::crying:

Comments

• Options
    I'm sorry to hear you are feeling so bad.

For the mean time it might be worth talking to the Samaritans
    (08457 90 90 90) They can help you at this time tonight.

Sorry i can't be much more of a help.

BB x :heart:
  • Options
    Stay strong chick x

Hi there,
    I can't begin to imagine how hard it must be having to keep this kinda stuff bottled up, do you know absolutely that your parents will kick you out or do you just assume this? I hope for your sake its the latter x
  • Options
    I hope it is the latter, I feel like cutting something off that should not be there in the first place. and right now it's just getting worse everyday it feels like it's a losing battle.
  • Options
    Heyy,

Sorry that ur going threw a hard time at the moment. As BB says have u tryed speaking to the samatians about how ur feeling. have u consered about getting counselloring online or threw ur GP that might help u get threw ur feeling too. We are here for u too of caurse. u can go to the doctors and talk to them and they will get u support. can i ask how old are u so i can give u a counselloring website u might whaty to have a look at.

u might would like to have a look at this might help u

http://www.thesite.org/sexandrelationships/familiesandfriends/family

hopes this helps

keep us posted rember we are here for u
  • Options
    (((((hugs))))

we are all here listening- i hope you start feeling better
  • Options
    thank you, i don't feel like telling people my age, private message me. i think that might be best
  • Options
    I'm really worried

Parents are out for the weekend. So trying to make the most of Anne coming out, but it's not going how i wanted it to.

Friends giving you some stick that i'm a boy and not a girl :banghead:.

At the moment all i can see is a bleak future. I have decided to go for op so i can have my (ding dong) removed. making me Tran-sexual. I'm cool with that. it means that i can have kids and marry to boys ( :) )

I don't know how to tell my parents, i have exams in 2 mouths time, should i wait and tell them afterwards or right now.
  • Options
    Hi Jester :wave:

You've been through a lot of self discovery dealing with this lately, so it's not surprising that you're feeling such mixed emotions. You've come so far in such a short time - telling a lot of your friends and your girlfriend are big things to do, so try not to feel like you have to do everything all at once.

It's really positive if you know you definitely want surgery and to live as a woman, but do remember this is a long process, and one to think through really well before making a choice. In all honesty, I don't think you could wait until after this kind of procedure to tell your parents - unless you're planning to move away from them while you do it. Also, think about the emotional support you'll need during this time of transition - it's very likely that you'll need your parents to fully understand your reasons for doing it in order to offer their support.

I've found some information on the NHS choices website for you - I think you'll find it really helpful to read through, especially the info about coming out, which could help you talk to your parents. And there's also a good video about Ruth, who was born in a male body but knew from the age of 16 that she wanted to be a woman.

Have a read through this then form a plan about how to talk to your parents - it seems like this is your next step.

:)
  • Options
    thank you
  • Options
    I feel like having breasts and not having a penis, i can't give up and i want my family to be supportive.
  • Options
    i can't do it

:crying::crying::crying::crying:
  • Options
    Hey Jester, how are you feeling now? *hug*
  • Options
    still the same but better