Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

who knows of any good unis that have good politics and sociology courses

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
hmm im doing my A levles late due to various past fuck ups,(am 21 in september) and im just going into my second year at college.

am predicted good grades A,B,B for my AS in politics,film,media and am hoping to find courses for a joint politics and sociology course or a joint politics and psycology course.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    have you checked out Birmingham...their uni is meant to be one of the best for sociology. They might do it combined with politics. :)
  • Options
    Go to www.ucas.com and search for sociology, then it leads you thru and you can put what subject you'd like to do with it.

The thing with a course like sociology is that its a very individual choice...each university will focus on different areas so look for the one that has modules that interest you.
  • Options
    *mumbles* UniversityofToronto *ahem* doublemajorinpolitics&sociology

Useless, I know--foreign student fees, halfway across the world, etc, etc. But I did answer the question. ;) You didn't specify 'in the country'.

*ahem* Sorry.