Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Any ideas?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm feeling generally crap as I have a throat infection and the pills the doc gave me made me sick, but quite apart from that i THINK I may have pulled a muscle in my leg.

i was dancing the 'wipeout' (if you dont know dont ask) and rolled back too far and felt a sharp twinge in my leg. Now it pulls everytime i move suddenly and i have no feeling down one side of my thigh (if i press my fingers in i can feel them, but not if i just run my hand across the surface)

So .... any ideas??
Have i pulled a muscle/strained a tendon?

And if i have what do i do about it?

Comments

• Options
    You must go and see your doctor, especially if the medication he/she has given you is making you feel ill.
  • Options
    Nobody on an internet message board is going to be able to tell you if you've pulled a muscle or not! They can't even see you :)

You need to be properly examined by a doctor if you want the right answer. If you have a throat infection and feel ill, it might be better if you rest for a couple of days, rather than go dancing.
  • Options
    Re: Any ideas?
    Originally posted by cymruangel

1. So .... any ideas??

2. Have i pulled a muscle/strained a tendon?

3. And if i have what do i do about it?

1. Yes, go to the docs!

2. The doc can tell you.

3. He'll also tell you that.
  • Options
    bumble bee, are you playin g around with your paint package? i do like all your different avatars:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    bumble bee, are you playin g around with your paint package? i do like all your different avatars:)

Aww, thanks, I made some more. I'm pretty sad.

'Tis true, I've been playing with 'paint'. Thanks!