Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

self harm- THIS IS ME

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
each day i struggle not to self harm, some days i am clean, some days i cut. Each day is the hardest each day is the longest but here i am 1 year later still fighting :) But THIS IS ME, and i cant change that :yeees:
i wear orange ribbons round my wrist i am ME i am not perfect, hell no. But i try and thats the best i can do. i am sorry i just wanted to vent this out......but all am i saying is that, no matter what happens, you are you, and at the end of the day you cant change that :)
Custardo xxx :wave: *hug*

Comments

• Options
    Hi Custardo,

It sounds like things are tough for you at the moment, but very positive that you feel you can come onto the site and vent, it is good to hear that you find this a help. It is true what you say that "whatever happens, you are you and you can't change that", we all have different coping mechanisms and deal with things differently.

Please keep posting on the site and let us know how things are going for you.*hug*

Take Care,
    B
  • Options
    il_570xN.124242527_large.jpg
  • Options
    i know that feeling, i feel like that everyday. i just keep thinking it can only get worse ugh :(