Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Please help me!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I cant cope anymore.. i have no friends and the friends i have dont understand they pick on me because i count callories, they dont understand why im so down when 'my life is so perfect' when my friends call me skinny i freak out and start crying because i dont know how to deal with it becauseits not true! I hate p.e because when we get changed i have to show my scars which are everywhere, my stomach, my collar bones ect. I just feel like life is worth this hassle! I want to die and if a car was coming towards me i wouldnt think twice but then again id be to afraid to do anything so life threatening! I WANT MY LIFE BACK! I WANT TO BE A HAPPY GIRL! I WANT TO EAT MC DONALDS WITHOUT THROWING UP! I WANT TO WEAR CROP TOPS AND SHORT SLEAVED SHIRTS BUT I CANT! I WANT MY OLD LIFE BACK PLEASE HELP ME!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi there I'mnotalone,
    I have just moved your thread out of the selfharm thread and into another thread on our boards - as your post wasn't really about coping tips and distractions which is what our experts are answering on tonight. However, we have lots of other people on our boards who can help you. Are you getting any support for how you are feeling at the moment? Have you been able to talk to anyone about some of these emotions?