Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

is anyone in a hostal.......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
whats is it like to be in a hostal :l i might end up in there. i got told it full of people takes drugs E.C.T

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have previously stayed in a hostel and it's really not as bad as you think. It does depend on the type of hostel you will be staying in, some are specifically for young people, and some are open age and usually a bit bigger, so you can expect there to be a few people in there dealing with drug/alcohol issues. Even though there are people in there dealing with drug and alcohol issues there are still members of staff around to keep an eye on things, you don't ever have to feel intimidated or scared by the people who are living there. Most people don't bother you and are just grateful for the roof over their heads, I know I was. The hardest thing for me was living with so many people, can be a bit tough at times but you have your own space (sometimes share with someone similar age/same sex) and you could even make some more friends there too :)