Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

driving test

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hiya, i was wondering if anyone could help me. i have failed my test 6 times i have my 7th test on 15/02/13, im really worried about it because i have this feeling i am going to fail again. on my 6th test i failed on something really really stupid but serious i didnt stop at a stop sign i didnt see it :/. has anyone been in this situation and managed to pass?

Comments

• Options
    I think it can be easy to be in a situation when you are concentrating really hard, you get that nervous and can miss things. I wouldn't worry about it, if you are doing ok with minors then you're obviously not a terrible driver, especially as an instructor wouldn't let you do the test if they didn't think you were ready. Just work hard and you will be fine.
  • Options
    I failed a few times, I think mostly because I completely disagreed with the failure reason for the 1st fail and it damaged my confidence. Reading you say "I think I might fail again" suggests to me that you're not ready to re-do the test. If you're anticipating failure, then that's the wrong mindset to be going in to the test with. You need to believe that you can do it. So first, sort that.

When I passed, I hadn't told anyone I was taking the test again that day. Removing the expectation of others eased the pressure a bit.

And then you just need a bit of luck.