Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Mega irritable

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am feeling irritable in everyway!

My skin is itchy pretty much everywhere, I'm lashing out a bit, I can't just sit and watch TV or play a game, I have no patience for anything or anyone, feeling really sick on and off and then getting horrible borderline migraine headaches.

Am I just having an off couple of weeks or should I be worried? I haven't seen my therapist in a while because either she or I have been ill, and I want to go back to my GP talk about medication and other referals but I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall.

Help!

Comments

• Options
    Have you tried Cetirizine for the itchy skin ? I get itchy skin form the HIV and it helps a bit. It's generic Zirtec, sainburys do 14 for £1 and they're 1 a day, but i take one morning and one evening.
  • Options
    It's eczema so I'm not sure if that's going to work or not, but I have some antihistamines (which is what cetirezine is right?) so if they don't interact with the cocktail of stuff I take I'll give it a try.

Otherwise it's back to smothering myself in kamomilosan (those of you with kids might know what it is!) ;)