Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Dream thread

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
People were talking about dreams in the good news thread. So why not have a whole thread just to chat about dreams? Sometimes talking about other people's really dull but then sometimes it's not so here goes.

Last night I dreamed that I was at a kid's birthday party, and there was a boy bullying the birthday boy. Then he pushed him between two tables and his legs came off and his top half was paralysed. (This was me being panicky because my back was hurting.)

Does anyone give a shit? Tell us your dreams!

Comments

• Options
    I've had some weird dreams recently.

One where my mum gave me up for adoption to my god parents (they couldn't have kids) despite being 23. The next afternoon I got a text from my god father and I hadn't heard from him in months.
  • Options
    I usually have dreams about being sacked at work. They are the only ones I remember, I don't remember my dreams. Just about work haha
  • Options
    I don't normally remember mine either, but I've been having really mental ones this past week.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I have an online dream journal (aside from a recent dream I've not posted in a while though). http://www.dreamjournal.net/journal/index.cfm?username=Yorghos

My most recent one was (in short) being on a coach where a woman knocked out a man by hitting him on the head twice with his own suitcase. She was apparently working with someone else so I figured she was either a terrorist or a government agent making sure people didn't see her stop the real terrorists, so I got off the coach, but the driver wouldn't give me my baggage unless I said "please".
  • Options
    I had two last night (long interrupted sleep)

First i was at my desk and a former friend of mine was e-mailing me every 5 mins (this one was like the total opposite of deja vu, whatever that is)

Second one was a lot weirder....i was in a night club, met a Formula 1 driver, then came out and got taunted by 5 skanks and my brother about being a virgin :chin:
  • Options
    All I remember from my dream last night was that there was a song called "Lost Sombrero" and the lyrics were:

Come on, eat
    Rock the beat
    Is that it

I kinda remember the melody as well.
  • Options
    I had a hilarious one. It involved King Arthur washing the dishes, severed electrical cables making horses explode and a witch whose screams were my real-life wheezing.
  • Options
    I had a dream someone was bungee jumping from the sky. Woke up thinking wtf.
  • Options
    Starry nightStarry night Posts: 674 Incredible Poster
    Last night I dreamt I was in Kenya and the Queen of Kenya was going to execute me at twelve, midday, and so I ran away to Nepal.
  • Options
    All I remember from my dream last night was that there was a song called "Lost Sombrero" and the lyrics were:

Come on, eat
    Rock the beat
    Is that it

I kinda remember the melody as well.

your dreams make me laugh!
  • Options
    Anyone had a life changing dream? ;o
  • Options
    Last night I dreampt that the boyfriend accused me of eating all of the Oreos, then going to the store and buying another package, then eating most of those, to leave the same amount that was in the first package, so he wouldn't know that I ate them all.

I'd say that was pretty life changing. I now have a genius way to eat all the cookies without anybody being any the wiser.

Except I hate going to the store.
  • Options
    grace wrote: »
    your dreams make me laugh!
    Thanks! :)
  • Options
    Last night I dreamt that my friend had come back to Earth and was waiting for me at the train station, and I got on the train and it drove us to heaven..but as i was about to enter heaven...i was kicked backed down and told it wasn't my time
  • Options
    my name wrote: »
    Last night I dreampt that the boyfriend accused me of eating all of the Oreos, then going to the store and buying another package, then eating most of those, to leave the same amount that was in the first package, so he wouldn't know that I ate them all.

I'd say that was pretty life changing. I now have a genius way to eat all the cookies without anybody being any the wiser.

Except I hate going to the store.

Simple, just buy 2 packets then hide one until you need it! :D
  • Options
    You know those double feeders you see on farms, usually for chickens ? There's a central column where you put the feed and it falls down into a ring round the base, then there's an outer ring you put water in, well i dreamt i was filling one up for some horses. The water ring had water in it and the feeding bit had cream of tomato soup in it :D
  • Options
    I had a dream that I'd been to america but somehow got home a day early without flying but I had to fly back in order to fly home again to prove I'd left the country.
    Then I had a dream about running away from some thunder near my old primary school
  • Options
    I had a dream Fiend_85 became a doctor and took my bloods but took them out of my feet and then injected my feet with squirty cheese
  • Options
    It was so they would taste better when I ate them.
  • Options
    Don't eat my feet!!
  • Options
    Mwahahahahaha!!!!!

I am the Dream-Doctor Feet-eater!!!
  • Options
    I had a dream I had to have 4 rotten brown teeth taken out and then the dentist held my head and scrubbed my teeth til the gummy bits were bleeding :(
  • Options
    I can't fully remember my dream but woke myself up by laughing...(it was funny at the time) :lol::d
  • Options
    I used to have a dream that if I wore my retainers, when I came to taking them out all my teeth would come out with it. I stopped wearing my retainers. Haha
  • Options
    Before I went to bed I saw a photo of a few of my friends skiing. I then dreamt about being really sad that they didn't ask me to with them :p
  • Options
    I dreamt about yesterday, then woke up and thought ''darn, I missed coffee morning again'' but it wasn't on anyway, cos it happens every Wednesday haha!
  • Options
    I had an awesome dream last night that involved an mythical forest full of ancient ruins. It was awesome. At one point a bunch of us was walking through it singing 'I wanna be like you' from the Jungle Book
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Last night i dreamt i was in bed with my missus' sister. again. odd.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote: »
    I had an awesome dream last night that involved an mythical forest full of ancient ruins. It was awesome. At one point a bunch of us was walking through it singing 'I wanna be like you' from the Jungle Book
    Those are the kinds of dreams I like the best :) I've not had a "big" one like this in a long time.
  • Options
    Those are the kinds of dreams I like the best :) I've not had a "big" one like this in a long time.
    This is my first big vivid surreal dream in months. It was like being inside a book :D I think it helped that I was drunk last night