Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hair Fading

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey

So i recently dip dyed my hair at the hairdressers, she bleeched it then put the purple on, but after 2 washes its faded a lot at the front but the back has gone even more bright...so now I look weird...

What do i do? D:

Comments

• Options
    Did she use a permanent or a semi dye? If she used a permanent I'd recommend popping back to the hair dressers and just showing her what's happened :) Although to be fair, some peoples hair just doesn't take dye very well... I've got so much on my hair even the permanent stuff washes out now :(
  • Options
    Permanent, sher saidf its gonna fade but i didn't think it'd be this much...
  • Options
    They do fade quite a lot unfortunately :( But if the back and the front are different I think you should go and ask her what's happened!
  • Options
    When my hairs pink/purple/red
    I mix conditioner with dye (directions/stargazers) and apply it every week to brighten the colour.
  • Options
    Volumising and clarifying and anti-dandruff shampoos will all strip the colour. I would suggest the same as Shikari, and keep topping it up.
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice :)