Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

feeling really emotional at the moment

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
iam a bit shy and nurvouis sayiing it but iam anyway

iam feeling really emotional at the moment beause with evrything that is going on around me at the moment. i cont stop crying :( i want to die but i dont want to i just want everything to be better :( i dont see anything going to get better. i feel like my life is recked:crying: i been feeling emotinal and stuck in the middle of everyting for age. iam feel the ege to self-harming now i really dont want to do that

i really dont know what to do :crying: iam really scared and feel like curling up in a cornor and crying all day. and not eat or drink and want the time day to pass away. the illness is getting me all emotional and down too

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hello Heather,

Well Done for being able to start another thread, and reaching out for support, you should be proud of yourself Heather, I'm sorry to hear you are feeling quiet emotional at the moment, sounds like things are quiet difficult at the moment, do you have anyone you can talk to now? I know you've contacted Samaritans in the past, how would you feel about contacting them again? Just to have someone to chat to?

Try taking a few deep breaths, everything's going to be okay! :heart: You said you feel like Self harming, how do you feel now? Could you try something to distract you? Have you seen the TheSite.org article on Coping Tips and Distractions? I find a lot of those distractions quiet useful! Keep reaching out towards us, were here for you :)

I do hope you are feeling a bit better now! :)

Angel :heart: