Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

don't know how to talk or what to say... :'(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I really hate this life. :'( my cats don't deserve me they deserve someone who know how to live and not someone that hates her life and wish that she is dead. :'( .
That kills me :'( because i really love them they are my life. this may sound strange but i love them more than i love my family. I don't want to live this painful life and i wish that i don't wake up tomorrow :'( but than i'm being selfish and i don't want to leave my cats behind. this is really killing me. :'( if i didn't have the cats i already made suicide and sometimes i wish that i didn't have them so i could do it :'( that is really selfish of me. I really hate this...
I have no one, i don't know how to talk or what to say, i can't do anything, i am worthless, i can't even success in kill myself. :crying:
I can't even give advice to others because i don't know what to say or post a thread and talk... All i'm good enough is when i s/h.... I REALLY HATE THIS.....

Comments

• Options
    Hi pink girl

Sorry things are sounding so rough for you tonight. *hug*

You mention that you are struggling as to what to say. Sometimes it is difficult to find the right thing to say to people. That's why forums like the site can be a safe place to vent. Writing things down and reading them back to yourself can often give you a sense of perspective and a deeper understanding of the situation.

As you've said, one of many reasons your life is important is that your animals need you. The healing qualities and fulfilment that animals can give an individual shouldn't be underestimated.

If it's possible be with someone who will make you feel safe tonight, either a friend or your animals.

Please keep posting and let us know how things are going for you.

Phil:thumb:
  • Options
    I don't know what to say because i am really shy when i have to talk to people and i kind of whisper to talk e.g when someone come to our house, when i go shopping, when i am with most of my family, when i am at the shelter anyway almost everywhere i go i do the whisper talking and i become shy and don't speak at all, i really hate that :'( .
    Sometimes when i'm at home i spend almost a full day without talking to anyone.
    Love to lock myself in the spare bathroom though so i could spend hours cutting and because that's the only place where i can have some privacy while cutting and the only place where i can be alone. :( . some people may think that i am crazy and i'm sure that my family taught that of me when they caught me one day when i was cutting in the bedroom and if they found out that i am doing it again they would tell me that i am going crazy. really hate my life....