Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

No idea what to do

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey was hoping you guys could help me out okay so recently ive been in touch with my ex again just as friends he has a gf so i expected nothing to go on between us but recently his been texting me saying he wants to fuck me and that he has feelings for me but he loves his gf yet he likes me. I told him that i have feelings for him as well which i do but i never thought he could like me because he has a gf he told me he would cheat on her to fuck me which to this i think its wrong he asked us to be fuck buddies so then he could be close to me again that way but yet he told me he loved me the other day. im sorry this is confusing but i have no idea what to do.

Comments

• Options
    It sounds like he wants to use you. I know it sounds harsh and blunt, but if he wanted you that bad he wouldn't be cheating on his go with you. Also, do you want a guy in your life who you know has done that to someone, looking over your shoulder all the time wondering if he is doing it to you? Some people might say that you are doing nothing wrong, as you are the single one, but you know he has a girlfriend, and he doesn't sound that much of a nice person.

Sent from my whyayePad using Tapatalk
  • Options
    yeah i said to him he shouldnt want to do what he wants to do with me as he has a gf he simply said he didnt care because he has feelings for me thing is tho im still in love with him
  • Options
    he sounds like a real charmer.
  • Options
    I wonder what would happen if you told his gf.

Sent from my whyayePad using Tapatalk
  • Options
    i have thought about telling her but then id feel like a bitch
  • Options
    no good can come of this. If youre still in love with him (for some strange reason) then the LAST thing you want to do is accept being his second best/fuckbuddy. hes being a complete cunt to both you and his girlfriend. Avoid avoid avoid.
  • Options
    Hi shellbaby

From what you say, it doesn't sound like your ex is ready to commit to you - he seems to want to have his cake and eat it! Before you get involved with him again ask yourself if you would be any happier being his bit on the side - will being 'fuck buddies' be enough for you if you are still in love with him?

Only you know the answer to this, but do have a good think first - getting back with an ex is hard enough, but if you're doing it on their terms rather than your own it could make you end up feeling worse.

Take a look at some of these articles for a bit more advice too:

Love triangles

Mending a broken heart

Getting over it

Fuck buddies
  • Options
    do nothing. that suggestion is horrible and he is a horrible person.
    there is NO reason to love someone who has no problem cheating.
  • Options
    Thanks guys I told him no and he started to call me a slut :(
  • Options
    and you love this guy for what reason?