Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

You haven't really lived yet

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I post this in chat a lot because i think its reall AMAAAAAZING

anyways

I'm rather informed on the topic of being nineteen years of age, so let me tell you what (on average) you haven't gotten to do yet. You haven't really fallen in love. You might've had your first love, yes, but it probably wasn't that intense real love that at this stage, you have only read about. You haven't graduated uni, you probably haven't finished your apprenticeship or Tafe degree and you haven't had a real job yet. More than likely, you still live with your parents. You haven't gotten married, you haven't had your big twenty first birthday bash, and you probably haven't had kids. You more than likely haven't even voted in an election yet. (Although kids currently nineteen did, we were just lucky.) You don't really know who you are, you don't really know what you want to do, you don't really know where life is taking you. You're just a bud, waiting to burst into flower. You're a giant ball of potential, begging to be realised. You're an adult, but more often than not that's just on paper because the world is just as overwhelming and scary and uncertain as when you were a teenager. You haven't really lived yet. But you will.

Obviously edit it to your age...