Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Boyfriend Not Sent Any Texts Or Called After An Argument

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
We have been in a relationship for about 2 months. We had a fight I have had nothing back today...will he come back to me if I wait?

Comments

• ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    If it's out of character for him to leave it so long, then they might be right, he might be cooling off for now.
    You said its been about 2 months, its still really early in the relationship and you both have much to learn about each other.
    It could also be that he feels a bit embarrassed about his behavior and isn't sure what to say.

Perhaps give him a little more time before texting again.
    xx :heart:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thanks for replying :).
    The thing is it doesn't really matter what we say or do. We have no control over whether he texts or not. I'm not being mean or nasty, at least I'm not meaning to come across as that way.

He could either be quite embarrassed about his behaviour, or he could be cooling off, or he might think you are in the wrong. It really is hard to tell without actually being one of the parties involved. As someone else has said, 8 weeks into a relationship is relatively early and you're still likely to be getting to know each other. What might seem inconsistent could actually be perfectly normal for him, but also the opposite might be true as well.

The best thing to do is wait out and see if he gets in touch. Try not to fall into the trap of repeatedly texting him sorry all the time, he will have got those messages and will know that you're sorry. If you keep on texting than at least try and bring a neutral subject up, or just wait out to see if he gets back to you.
    All is well he rang me :)