Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I need sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have been single 4 5 months & it's killing me I really miss sex mostly with my ex as he was great in bed I mean 40 mins of 4play & we didn't even have 2 have F.P.S what he could do with his fingers, I mean this guy was amazing oh and girls did I 4get 2 mention that he wasn't all that keen on blow jobs. Yep this guy was great but now he's gone and my biggest fear is if I sleep with someone else & they're crap I mean I love sex but not bad sex I want it 2 blow my mind every time what 2 do huh????? :D:confused:

Comments

• Options
    I know it sounds bad, buuuuut..

ONE NITE STANDS!

If the guy is crap, you never have to see him again, and you can wash the memories of it right out of your head, innit.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sabbie
    I know it sounds bad, buuuuut..

ONE NITE STANDS!

If the guy is crap, you never have to see him again, and you can wash the memories of it right out of your head, innit.

Ive had my fair share of one night stands, but after being in a loving relationship I doubt it would be very enjoyable having them.

I dont really understand when people think others are crap in bed, how can they be crap? Sex is sex, right, so yeah some are better than others I know that, but crap??

Dark Eyes, cheer up hun, you'll meet someone in the end, and just think how good it'll be after such a wait ;)
  • Options
    Angelbabe,

Some people are crap. They just lie there! Trust me!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sabbie
    Angelbabe,

Some people are crap. They just lie there! Trust me!

:eek:

I often worry that people think that about me though :(:confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelbabe

I often worry that people think that about me though :(:confused:

I would worry if the girl i was with had been with a few people because i would be like what if he was better!!
    I think my girlfriends to nice to say so thats probably why i have had no complaints :D
  • Options
    Don't worry about it there's always someone worse than you

Ever slept with a virgin?
  • Options
    Yes - my girlfriend :)
  • Options
    Hmmm, for some reason I don't like this thread...

Carry on...:p
  • Options
    It worries me when people say that virgins are shit in bed because the person I lost my virginity to I REALLY REALLY like and now Im left thinking how shit a lay he must think I am, especially since hes nearly 23 and very experienced :(
  • Options
    Re: I need sex
    Originally posted by Darkeyes
    I need sex

You, Me, and everyone else on this planet :p
  • Options
    Re: Re: I need sex
    Originally posted by Alistair

You, Me, and everyone else on this planet :p

Well said.
  • Options
    I know a guy I kinda think is cute who I've known 4 about 7 years is well interested in some "Dirty humping" with me but he's been with loads of girls & could possibly b harbouring some major nasty STI's & of course it'd b just my luck if I got 1. I just don't want meaningless sex. When I could win back the shag of my life & b with him 4 a long while. God don't u just hate the fact that u find a guy u wanna commit 2 & somebody else has already been there & dumped a load of baggage I WANT SEX & LOTS OF IT WITH MY EX. but y do I want sex at all maybe I'll just b'cum a nun, NAAAAAAA I'd never beable 2 wear hot pink again. Has anyone ever seen a film called "Fox Fire" ????? It's got angelina jolie in it & it rocks, there's this bit iin it where this girl Rita who's a virgin has made up this song : "Do u wanna cum inside my house? Do u wanna show me things I've never seen b4? I don't wanna tie u down I just wanna tie u up Do u wanna cum inside my house?" how funny is that? and she's singing it in a supermarket with a large cucumber in her hand. well better sign off now.

I rock you all rock. Roses r red violets r blue I'm damn sexy & so r u.........
  • Options
    All those colours made me dizzy.
  • Options
    bla bla bla bla bla bla bla yak yak yak yak bla bla bla bla yadda yadda yadda bla bla............. bla.

Sorry, just wanted to try out the colour thingy for myself.
  • Options
    *more dizziness*

I don't see the fascination with it myself. :p I use colour for birthday threads and that is it. *shrugs*Lazy moo that I am. :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    It worries me when people say that virgins are shit in bed because the person I lost my virginity to I REALLY REALLY like and now Im left thinking how shit a lay he must think I am, especially since hes nearly 23 and very experienced :(

Don't worry, when you love each other you don't think things like that, its always good because you like being that close to each other.