Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

apparantly cant be trusted as far as i can be thrown

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
the other day my boyfriend told me that he couldn't trust me as far as he could throw me. Now this came as such a massive suprise because i am so not the kind of girl to cheat

He is my first propper boyfriend ever and the only person i have had sex with and its not like we rushed into that

When he was explaining all this i couldnt believe it, and just didnt know what to think i was really pissed off because i he cant trust me and he obviously doesnt know me well enought despite him telling me that he is falling in love with me but i cant understand how you can love someone who you dont trust but he says he does cause he really likes me!!! grrr gosd he is soo frustrating
:mad: :confused:

he says its because of things i have done and sad the only example being once at a house party when we wernt even together it was like 3 weeks before we where dating i was with him and this guy came over and we had a snogging contest to see out of me and my boyf was the better kisser they pretended but i thought they was so we had like a 2 sec kiss - he told me today he doesnt even want to talk about it and it made him feel sick i dont know what 2 do now i totally trust him

Comments

• Options
    Sounds kind of complicated to me..

Tell your boyfriend that you love him, and that you wouldn't even think of doing something like that with another guy. Maybe he said about that party because you guys were flirting, then you snogged the other guy? Try to talk to him, ask him to explain to you how you can't be trusted by him.

I'm sorry I'm no use. Not exactly the lurve doctor.
  • Options
    I'm confused he says he can't trust you yet he's falling in love with you.

To be honest I think he's jealous that you kissed this guy and think because you kissed him you might want him later on.
  • Options
    I think he just wants a pot noodle.
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    How long have you both been going out? You said it was three weeks before you were going out with him so as far as i can see he shouldnt really have a problem. Could there be anything else that may have alterred or effected his trust on you. It may just be the fact that you were kissing another guy but you need to explain to him it was before you were dating and no harm was meant by it. as long as you didnt say i prefer the other boy kissing, this may make him feel slightly jealous and make him think you would leave him for this other guy.

Hope all is well for you both.
    GOODLUCK :)

*DEVIL*
  • Options
    If you so much as look at another bloke some men think they can't trust you! :rolleyes: :confused:

I think you need to talk about this with him. If he says he doesn't want to talk about it then tell him that the only way you can build trust is to talk about what broke it in the first place.

Sounds to me like he has some serious self esteem problems!
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    If you so much as look at another bloke some men think they can't trust you! :rolleyes: :confused:

Naming no names (Monstar) :p

Like the other agony aunts have said, talk to him and see if you can help him remove the object firmly lodged in his rectum, its the only way to move on and if he doesn't want to then it's time to head off into the sunset and - *yank white trash voice*kick him to the curb! :cool: