Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

hate life

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
why my life have to be like this bad, cry, hate,unhappy, why????????
Than what am i going to do when i'm 24 or 30 if my life is this way from now.. kill myself thats how i feel, well if i'm not happy when i'm 20 than why am i living for? :crying::crying::banghead::banghead::mad::(

Comments

• Options
    ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    Awww, hun. You are still really young. There is so much that could happen.
    Look at me, I felt that way too at 17. Now look at me. You said before that I come across as a positive person, that I look at life positively, and yes I do. Because when I didn't, back when I was really bad, and really young, I kept focusing on the negative and it ate away every last bit of my happy thoughts and feelings.
    Try to see the positives. Your cats, your puppy, the shelter, all the lovely people at the shelter, all the wonderful people here on TheSite, even your new life as a vegetarian/ vegan.
    I hated feeling so confused all the time. I was usually numb, but when I did feel it was always the negative, bad emotions. Even now I still have a bad day or two, but you can't let those feelings control how you think all the time. It is very hard to break away but I think you can do it.
    Big hug xx *hug* :heart: *hug*