Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

can anyone give me some advice please

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well don't know where to began. can you take pills for depression or mood disorder i don't know which one maybe both, anyway can you take pills or any med for them instead of going to a dr?
Don't know if it makes sense at all !!!!!!:confused::banghead:

Comments

• Options
    hi there, there are a few non prescription pills that can help with mood stabilizing, they are more gentle than ones prescribed by doctors and can be quite helpful, however you should research them first, and as with all pills only take does stated....and well i would always tell someone your taking them, just in case you turn out to be allergic or something. Evening primrose can be good and there is another one...hc45 (or something cant remember name) but holland and barretts do the (sorry didnt see that you werent from uk until after). these thinkgs can be helpful but a doctors can help, and pills arent always right for everyone.

Hope this helps :)

Take care
  • Options
    thanks silent 89.it's just that if i go to my family doctor he will send me to see some one and the last time that he send me to someone it didn't work good and because of money.that is the reason that i don't want to tell my dr.:confused: