Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Anyone want to give me advice?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I need some non-judgemental advice but I don't want to post too much on here as I am paranoid the person it is about will see it and I already feel like I have gone behind their back (but then again I reckon I haven't really and it's just what I have to do to sort stuff out).

Anyway if anyone wants to PM me to listen and give advice that'd be great. It's about my house mate and a dumb-ass thing they did. It won't be triggering. I have people telling me the same I am thinking but other house mates implying I have overreacted.

I don't know what to do :(

Comments

• Options
    I volunteer as tribute!
    49556307:jpeg_preview_large.jpg?20120913053319

Seriously though, drop me a line if you want.
  • Options
    I know it's a bit late now as you posted this a few days ago... and also it's 2 in the morning... but if you still need a chat then feel free to PM me as well :)
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    I know it's a bit late now as you posted this a few days ago...

Ditto, but not sure if you've tried askTheSite for this one... http://www.thesite.org/community/askthesite
  • Options
    ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    Snap! PM me whenever, I check at least once a day. *hug*
  • Options
    I got it sorted, well sort of. Turns out we all have to go house hunting. But thanks guys :)