Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Dexedrine maybe not right for me? help please.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just started taking dexedrine, and on the second day of taking it about 10hours after i took 2 15MG capsules, anyway i was driving with my mom in our car and out of nowhere i just started like zoneing out maybe is best to discribe it? like some of the stuff she said i didnt really know if she said it or not, i had to think about it if i was imagining it or she really saying the stuff she was.. like a normal converstation but it was weird i couldnt tell if she was really telling me this stuff and i felt like asking her if she just said what she did.. idk if this is a right way to explain it, but has anyone had a similair experence or anything?

Also, in my head it feels like i sounds different, and asked one of my buddies in class he said i sound like i have a cold or my voice just sounds a bit different.

oh and these are prescribed, and i take the dose i'm told to. i took these before about 2 years ago with seroquil,and one other pill, but i stopped them because i felt i could pay attention and wouldnt need the dexedrine anymore. but now in highschool i've notice to feel that everything just goes right over my head and i learn nothing so i started the dexedrine again.

And i have no appetite at all i eat at like 7:20am, then i eat maybe a few bites till the next morning. food just dosnt seem appealing to me, and i always have cold hands. is this a serious side effect. thanks