Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Why is my love not enough!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Here I am making pals with somebodies dog. Petting, belly rubbing, paw shaking. We were soon best buds. I walk away for a moment and before I know it she is licking on somebody else! My heart shattered. It is always the same story. Girl meets dog, girl loves dog, girl contemplates stealing dog and dogs attention is soon given to somebody with a yummier treat. :crying::crying::crying:

Elmyra_Is_A_Pain_by_FATtimon.jpg

I wish I didn't hate science. I would have totally been a zoologist.

Comments

• Options
    ReenaReena Posts: 1,375 Wise Owl
    Don't worry about it too much. They do tend to be friendly to everyone they meet, because they are very trusting. Animals can usually sense when we need a friend, and are quiet happy to cheer you up when you're feeling down, but I think they will only be loyal to their owners. Dogs are very loyal to their owners, it's one of their best qualities.
    Of course, from personal experience dogs can be a bit greedy, and think only of their stomachs. :yes:
    My dogs even pulled me over to some children I know, (they didn't know them!) just to say hi. They couldn't see them but heard them and decided to drag me over. :blush:
    Chin up, I think that dog probably really likes you. xx
  • Options
    heartless fieeend
  • Options
    heartless fieeend

don't bring me into this.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote: »

:lol:
  • Options
    DSCF0413.JPG
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote: »

You'll leave me too as soon as somebody with snausages comes around!

I'm also going to steal your dogs. They are adorable :D:heart::heart::heart::heart:
  • Options
    they are like spoons!! :heart:
  • Options
    my name wrote: »
    You'll leave me too as soon as somebody with snausages comes around!

I'm also going to steal your dogs. They are adorable :D:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Actually, I'm more into bacon.

They're quite good aren't they? Massive, and sleepy. Until they're awake, and then they're massive and licky and waggy and large and slobbery and they make noises like piggies.
  • Options
  • Options
    Fiend I want you doggies, they are lovely! I'll trade you for a day? I've got three.. A staph, a random cross breed of everything you can imagine from a rescue home, and a little tiny jack Russell cross chihuahua puppy :D
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Molly.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Attachment not found.

I don't know how to break this to you, but you're just not cool enough. It's not about treats, it's all about street cred. And that my dear is just something you're lacking, in abundance.

I however, am brimming with it which results in my dog grinning from ear to ear when he thinks about how cool he is, due to the stature his owner holds within society.